"We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions, that we'll screw up royally sometimes - understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's a part of success. "
"Most people are searching for a path to success that is both easy and certain. Most paths are neither. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"Make mistakes faster. "
- Andrew Grove, Co-Founder, Intel
"When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. "
- Bob Parsons, Founder, Go Daddy.
"Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career. "
- Ryan Freitas, Founder, Second Verse.
""Easy" is a word that's used to describe other people's jobs."
- Jason Fried, Founder, 37Signals
"No one gives a damn about the size of your to-do list. "
- Ryan Freitas, Co-Founder, about.me
"If you have an urge to build something that could change the world, don't focus on the money, but the legacy you'll leave behind. "
- Alexander Tamas