"In a startup, absolutely nothing happens unless you make it happen."
- Marc Andreessen, Co-founder, Andreesen Howritz
"A business model that hasn't been tried before is always interesting, even if it's likely to fail. "
- Michael Arrington, Founder, Techcrunch
"It's hard to do a really good job on anything you don't think about in the shower. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y Combinator.
"When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. "
- Bob Parsons, Founder, Go Daddy.
"Take on Big Challenges. It's pretty simple: Hard things are valuable; easy things are not so valuable. Reaching the mountaintop is rewarding because it is hard. If it was easy, everybody would do it. "
- Evan Williams, Medium
"Great companies don't throw money at problems, they throw ideas at problems. "
- Greg McAdoo
"Experience is great but never let it stand in the way of progress. "
- Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, Co-Founder, The next web
"A product needs to sufficiently innovative to distinguish itself from the pack but not so forward thinking as to alienated the user. "
- Reid Hoffman, Founder, Linkedin