"Lead from the back and let others believe they are in front."
- Nelson Mandela
"A business model that hasn't been tried before is always interesting, even if it's likely to fail. "
- Michael Arrington, Founder, Techcrunch
"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen. "
- Todd Garland, Founder, Buysellads
"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate. "
- Steve Jobs, Co-founder, Apple
"Observe the world around you- everything you do, and especially everything you hate to do. "
- Aaron Patzer, Founder, Mint
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford.
"Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success. "
- Biz Stone, Co-Founder, Twitter.
"Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo