"Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard."
- Guy Kawasaki, Co-founder, All top.
"When you don't know what to expect, prepare for the unexpected. "
- Pierre Omidyar, Founder, Ebay.
"I doubt I'll ever go back to corporate work. Once you see the light, there is no turning back. "
- Magnus Jepson, Co-Founder, Woothems
"If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you've launched too late. "
- Reid Hoffman, Founder, Linkedin
"Money is like gasoline during a road trip, You don't want to run out of gas on your trip, but you're not doing a tour of gas stations."
- Tim O'Reilly, Founder, O'Reilly Media.
"Don't find fault, find a remedy. Anybody can complain. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford
"If a user is having a problem, it's our problem. "
- Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
"Success is defined in units of fun. It's all about being happy. "
- Jake Nickell, Co-Founder, Threadless