"You don't need a business plan. You don't need to have an MBA. All you need is a great idea. Anything is possible and you can accomplish it. "
- Ron Conway, Co-Founder, SV Angel
"I find it best to dive right in and learn the hard way. "
- Pete Cashmore, Founder, Mashable.
"I doubt I'll ever go back to corporate work. Once you see the light, there is no turning back. "
- Magnus Jepson, Co-Founder, Woothems
"Most people are searching for a path to success that is both easy and certain. Most paths are neither. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"Find something you love to do. If you don't make money at it, at least you love going to work. "
- Mark Cuban, Co-Founder, HDnet
"Criticism is the best sign you're onto something. "
- Michael Lopp
"Do things that allow you to win and that allow someone else to win. It is not a zero-sum game. "
- Tom Preston-Werner, Co-Founder, Github
"People do make judgments of trust on appearance - in the real world and online. "
- Aaron Patzer, Founder, Mint