"I find it best to dive right in and learn the hard way. "
- Pete Cashmore, Founder, Mashable.
"If there are nine rabbits on the ground and you want to catch one, just focus on one. "
- Jack Ma, Lead Founder, Alibaba
"Find something you love to do. If you don't make money at it, at least you love going to work. "
- Mark Cuban, Co-Founder, HDnet
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. "
- Walt Disney, Co-Founder, Disney
"You've found market price when buyers complain but still pay. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y combinator
"We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions, that we'll screw up royally sometimes - understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's a part of success. "
"We watch our competitors, learn from them, see things that they were doing for customers and copy those things as much as we can. "
- Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon.
"It's not about ideas. It's about making them happen. "
- Scott Belsky, Founder, Behance.