"Make mistakes faster. "
- Andrew Grove, Co-Founder, Intel
"A business model that hasn't been tried before is always interesting, even if it's likely to fail. "
- Michael Arrington, Founder, Techcrunch
"It's hard to do a really good job on anything you don't think about in the shower. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y Combinator.
"If you have more than three priorities, then you don't have any. "
- Jim Collins, Author, Good to great
"Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don't find one, it's you. "
- Mark Cuban, Co-foinder, Honet.
"If you can't feed a team with two pizzas, it's too large. "
- Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon.
"If you have an urge to build something that could change the world, don't focus on the money, but the legacy you'll leave behind. "
- Alexander Tamas
"The cost of hiring someone bad is so much greater than missing out on someone good. "
- Partner, Google Ventures.