"When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. "
- Bob Parsons, Founder, Go Daddy.
""Easy" is a word that's used to describe other people's jobs."
- Jason Fried, Founder, 37Signals
"Only those who are asleep make no mistakes. "
- Ingvar Kamprad, Founder, Ikea
"Most people are searching for a path to success that is both easy and certain. Most paths are neither. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"The cost of hiring someone bad is so much greater than missing out on someone good. "
- Partner, Google Ventures.
"Find something you love to do. If you don't make money at it, at least you love going to work. "
- Mark Cuban, Co-Founder, HDnet
"Your biggest challenge will be building a great team. "
- John Doerr
"Things are always breaking at YC, because our strategy is to find bottlenecks by hitting them. That may sound irresponsible, but in practice it's the way most complex systems get optimized."
- Paul Graham, Y Combinator