"Find the leverage in the world so you can be truly lazy. "
- Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate. "
- Steve Jobs, Co-founder, Apple
"If there are nine rabbits on the ground and you want to catch one, just focus on one. "
- Jack Ma, Lead Founder, Alibaba
"It's not how much money we make that ultimately makes us happy between 9 and 5. It's whether our work fulfills us. "
- Malcolm Gladwell, Author, The tipping point
"Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"We also get thousands of suggestions. The default answer is always no. "
- Jason Fried, Founder, 37Signals.
"Don't worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop. "
- Jeffrey Zeldman, Founder, A list apart.
"Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical. "
- Howard Schultz, Starbucks