"Use your own experiences and pain points to identify an opportunity. Be arrogant thinking you can do it better than others. "
- Chris Hughes, Co-Founder, Facbook
"Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not. "
- Michael Dell. Founder, Dell
"You have got to be willing to be poor as an entrepreneur. "
- Sean Parker
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."
- Tupac Shakur
"I believe that not much happens of any significance when we're in our comfort zone. "
- Bob Parsons, Founder, Go daddy
"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen. "
- Todd Garland, Founder, Buysellads
"Make mistakes faster. "
- Andrew Grove, Co-Founder, Intel
"People do make judgments of trust on appearance - in the real world and online. "
- Aaron Patzer, Founder, Mint