"When you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength. "
- Jack Ma, Founder, Alibaba
"It's very easy to be different, but very difficult to be better. "
- Jonathan Ive
"No one gives a damn about the size of your to-do list. "
- Ryan Freitas, Co-Founder, about.me
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger. "
- Dave McClure, Founder, 500Startups
"People do make judgments of trust on appearance - in the real world and online. "
- Aaron Patzer, Founder, Mint
"Be amazing, be everywhere, be real. "
- Jason Calacanis, Founder, Mahalo
"Planning is valuable, though the plan is usually useless. "
- Ben Horowitz, Co-Founder, Andreessen Horowitz.
"Things are always breaking at YC, because our strategy is to find bottlenecks by hitting them. That may sound irresponsible, but in practice it's the way most complex systems get optimized."
- Paul Graham, Y Combinator