"Planning is valuable, though the plan is usually useless. "
- Ben Horowitz, Co-Founder, Andreessen Horowitz.
"Find the leverage in the world so you can be truly lazy. "
- Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
"You don't need a business plan. You don't need to have an MBA. All you need is a great idea. Anything is possible and you can accomplish it. "
- Ron Conway, Co-Founder, SV Angel
"You've found market price when buyers complain but still pay. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y combinator
"I believe that not much happens of any significance when we're in our comfort zone. "
- Bob Parsons, Founder, Go daddy
"Don't find fault, find a remedy. Anybody can complain. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford
"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen. "
- Todd Garland, Founder, Buysellads
"You don't need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea. "
- Larry Page, Co-founder, Google.