"Human nature has a tendency to admire complexity but reward simplicity. "
- Ben huh, Founder, Cheezburger Network
"We're not really good at knowing what we want, and we are very quick to say "this sucks". That's where the opportunity lies. "
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Founder, Wine Library Tv.
"If you aren't getting rejected on a daily basis, your goals aren't ambitious enough."
- Chris Dixon, Co-Founder, Hunch
""Easy" is a word that's used to describe other people's jobs."
- Jason Fried, Founder, 37Signals
"If you have more than three priorities, then you don't have any. "
- Jim Collins, Author, Good to great
"Money is like gasoline during a road trip, You don't want to run out of gas on your trip, but you're not doing a tour of gas stations."
- Tim O'Reilly, Founder, O'Reilly Media.
"If you believe in something, work nights and weekends, it won't feel like work. "
- Kevin Rose, Founder, Digg.
"Change the world. Build a business. Have fun. "
- Evan Williams, Co-Founder, Twitter