"Most people are searching for a path to success that is both easy and certain. Most paths are neither. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"If you have an urge to build something that could change the world, don't focus on the money, but the legacy you'll leave behind. "
- Alexander Tamas
"The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing. "
- Jim Barksdale, Former CEO, Netscape
"The difference between a vision and a hallucination is that other people can see the vision. "
- Marc Andreessen, Co-Founder, Andreessen and Horowitz.
"Don't try to solve the entire problem on day one. "
- Fred Wilson, Co-founder,Union Square Ventures.
"Don't play games that you don't understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them. "
- Tony Hsieh, Co-Founder, Zappos
"Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough. "
- Mark Zuckerberg, Co-Founder, Facebook
"Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive."
- Andrew Grove, Co-founder, Intel.