"Start with solving a problem instead of having a technology and then searching for problems it might solve. "
- Kevin Systrom, Instagram
"Experience is great but never let it stand in the way of progress. "
- Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, Co-Founder, The next web
"Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don't find one, it's you. "
- Mark Cuban, Co-foinder, Honet.
"You've found market price when buyers complain but still pay. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y combinator
"Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career. "
- Ryan Freitas, Founder, Second Verse.
"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen. "
- Todd Garland, Founder, Buysellads
"Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard. "
- Caterinca Fake, Co-Founder, Flickr.
"Money is like gasoline during a road trip, You don't want to run out of gas on your trip, but you're not doing a tour of gas stations."
- Tim O'Reilly, Founder, O'Reilly Media.