"If I had asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford
"The difficulty is not making a decision, it's living with the consequences. "
- Micah Baldwin, Co-Founder, Graphic.ly
"Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough. "
- Mark Zuckerberg, Co-Founder, Facebook
"Don't spend so much time trying to choose the perfect opportunity, that you miss the right opportunity. "
"It's a gold rush and we're selling the shovels. "
- Josh Williams, Co-Founder, Gowalla.
"You've found market price when buyers complain but still pay. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y combinator
"Find the leverage in the world so you can be truly lazy. "
- Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
"If you aren't getting rejected on a daily basis, your goals aren't ambitious enough."
- Chris Dixon, Co-Founder, Hunch