Event : Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC)
Asia’s largest mobile industry gathering is making a foray into India with GMIC Bangalore on September 26th, 2014.
GMIC Bangalore will bring together mobile industry executives, experts, entrepreneurs and developers at Vivanta by Taj - Yeshwantpur in Bangalore. The latest edition of GMIC Beijing in May attracted more than 20,000 attendees. In addition to Beijing and Bangalore, GMIC is also hosted in San Francisco and Tokyo.
With the theme of “The Next Wave of Mobile”, GMIC Bangalore will explore the current and emerging trends, technologies and business models in India’s burgeoning mobile internet industry. The smartphone market in India is the 3rd largest in the world and is slated to exceed the size of the U.S. market by the end of this year.
GMIC is organized by GWC, a membership organization which serves as a platform for mobile industry executives to build connections and trust with other mobile industry leaders across the globe.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Sachin Bansal, CEO, Flipkart
• Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi
• Hugo Barra, Global VP, Xiao mi
• Vikram Chandra, CEO, NDTV
• Rajesh Magow, Co-Founder, Ceo India, Make my trip
• Neeraj Roy, CEO Hungama
• Kunal Bahl, CEO, Snapdeal
• Bhavish Aggarwal Co-Founder & CEO at Olacabs.com
• Mark Patricof Managing Partner at MESA Global
• Yu Yongfu, CEO, UCWeb
• Kavin Mittal Bharti CEO, Hike
• Nathan Eagle , CEO and Founder, Jana mobile
• Vishal Gondal, Founder/CEO Goqii
• Dippak Khurana, CEO, Vserv
• Karan Mohla, Vice President, IDG Ventures India
• Vijay Shekhar Sharma, CEO,Paytm
• Sasha Mirchandani, Founder/Chairman Kae capital, Co-founder Mumbai Angels
• Alex Qian, Managing Director, Chang You
• Gerri Kodres, SVP , Furtumo
• Nitish Mittersian, CEO, Nazara Games
GMIC Bangalore will include an expo which will showcase products and services from mobile companies and startups. As part of GMIC Bangalore, GWC is also organizing G-Trip, an executive trip for mobile industry leaders who will visit Indian mobile and IT companies.
ReadStartups readers can get a 20% discount on GMIC Gold passes by using the code GMIC-RS to register on the link below. GMIC is also offering startups and developers complimentary silver passes (value of $200).
Please use the form https://docs.google.com/a/gwc.net/forms/d/1EwlIJNsynnHeEqJjp17RlqgtxQgBERCPxpVfUTaaE7Q/viewform to apply.
Date : 26/09/2014
Time : 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Venue: Vivanta by Taj – Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
Website : http://bangalore.thegmic.com/register/